Read this tip to make your life smarter, better, faster and wiser. LifeTips is the place to go when you need to know about Swim Wear and other Swim topics.
Chlorine is a chemical. You'll soon find out that your swimwear fall apart, your hair turns to straw, and your skin is dry and itchy from swimming in chlorine everyday unless you do something about it. Try these tips:
• Rinse off in the shower after every time you swim.
• Rinse and ring your suits out and hang them to dry.
• Don't ball up your towels or they'll loose their color and their strength.
• Buy special swimmer's shampoo and use it once a week.
• Go to the salon and get a trim or treatment once every month and a half or so.
• Moisturize every single day. Don't skip a day and get moisturizer that does not have alcohol in it.